Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group
Agenda Meeting Thursday 26 February 2015 7.00pm Golf Club
1. Apologies and departures: Heather
2. Items from last meeting:
• Site Assessment Report we need to discuss – most up to date version attached after our last site assessment meeting.
3. Financial matters: Hazel has written to the Lottery to ask if we can extend the deadline for expenditure. They have asked for more info – Hazel is working on it – does 12 months seem OK?
4. Consultants: We have had submissions and a draft report has been prepared for the PC. Comments would be welcome so that we can make a submission to the PC (I would have liked to discuss this earlier, but there has not been an opportunity).
5. Examination in Public (EIP) of Draft Core Strategy – between 10 February and 26 February 2015. Asked PC to authorise our attendance. AV and Sally to report. Our request to EIP for some joint agreement.
6. Pye Finch and Site Near St Mary’s and sites at The Grange – recent developments.
7. Anything else we need to chat about.