Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
Agenda Meeting on Wednesday 15 January 2014 – 7.00pm at GC
2. Notes of last meeting.
3. AV’s change of circumstances
4. Grant aid approval (£6985) and money from PC for next years.
5. Wednesday morning NDP sessions at CAP and PC contribution to costs
6. PC’s reaction to our Questionnaire (meeting 08/01/2014) and asked for comments before end January 2014.
7. PC agreed prize draw.
8. DPA registration – Hazel P the “Officer” PC agreed..
9. PC’s view on a time for distribution – maybe March more daylight.
10. Less than 30% return on Q does PC proceed with NDP?
11. Printing costs for Q – Hazel discussing with Ray. Help will be needed to assemble this document.
12. Bernie still needs volunteers for Q distribution?
13. We will need to split up analysis of Q returns – any takers?
14. Consultants – will we need them – many are using them – high cost?
15. The 18% growth rate and what is the base line.
(HCCC and https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/media/5749300/Rural_Housing_Background_Paper_March_2013.pdf
16. Is Tillington a village and if it is what is St Mary’s Park?
17. Anything else we need to chat about?