Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
Agenda Meeting on Wednesday 19 March 2014 – 7.00pm at GC
2. Welcome new members Andy Ronneback (Tillington Common) & Lynnette Lobban (Lower Burlton Barns).
3. Notes of last meeting:
• No news yet from Lottery – is this good news?
• Searching for other planning consultants – some success via Data Orchard – but we have time?
• Any volunteers for secretarial duties, even if it’s just the notes of the meetings (Joanna did it last time).
• Q&A Meeting on 4th March 2014
• Spreading the word locally – any new developments?
• Questionnaire see below and overleaf
4. The questionnaire and progress – we should be ready to go on the 21st (Bernie) after a day’s printing?
5. E mailing questionnaires?
6. Sally – Her Neighbourhood Plan Seminar at HC
7. Sally and Anthony going to Eardisley on the 25 March to meet the NP groups there.
8. Seminar on 9th April with DCLG in Hereford – any takers ? – Anthony circulated details on 11 March.
9. Consultants and analysis. Two firms so far: Data Orchard and Systra – similar prices. Waiting for others. Do we do some work ourselves – Data Orchard also provide planning advice?
10. Do we need a NP website or can we have a corner of the village website? We need to go public on what’s happening, how we are spending money, consultation process, what’s coming up, timeline?
11. Consultation document (Joanna)
12. Timeline – Andy doing some work.
13. Anything else we need to chat about?
14. Next meeting.
PRINT RUN ON WEDNESDAY 19th AT SIMPSON HALL
If everything goes to plan we should be ready to start printing the questionnaire next Wednesday 19 March at the Simpson Hall and help would be appreciated to get things done.
We have all contributed to the assembly of the 2 questionnaires including David’s unstinting editing sessions and seemingly unending patience, but I think we are now on the verge of being ready to print.
We will print 800 copies of the main 10 page document back to back and the two page land Q document single sided. The A4 paper is at the hall together with the envelopes and Hazel is stocking up on printer consumables. I estimate that a print run of 100 complete Q’s will take an hour. It will take a little while to get things set up at 09.00, but by 1100 we should be ready to start putting Q’s in envelopes and it is from about 1100 that help will be needed. The hall is also booked for the afternoon, so I am hoping to get all the printing done on the same day.
If members of the group could spare an occasional hour from 1100 onwards during the day that would fit in well. However, we need to have a presence throughout day to get the job done. Please let me know when you would be available.
I hope to get it done during the one day, but these things have a habit of not turning out as planned due to events beyond our control. Please remain hopeful.